Listen to the latest Talking Headways Podcast
- Open Thread: Bay Area Bike Share Goes Live at Noon TodayAugust 29, 201366
- Speak Out Against Proposed Muni Cuts at MTA Board Meeting TuesdayJanuary 18, 20103
- Community Planner Cindy Wu to Join the Planning Commission TodayFebruary 16, 20124
- Transit in Trouble Where You LiveNovember 13, 20096
- Choosing to Live Where You Can Walk — or Ski — to WorkJanuary 13, 20100
- Filed under:
Recently Posted Jobs
- TL Senior Planner, Strategy and Plan Development, 2 weeks ago
- Executive Director, 3 weeks ago
- Outreach And Sales Ambassador, 3 weeks ago
Word On The Street
“The fact we cannot say definitively that ticketing cyclists for not making full and complete stops necessarily decreases injuries or otherwise reduces collisions gets to the very heart of the issue: Sanford's impending crackdown is not data-driven... And all the while, this crackdown will better enable motorists near and far to continue, without consequences, to commit the five traffic violations that the data clearly shows us are causing the greatest harm to the most road users. Bias, bias, bias.”
– the_greasybear In response to "Wiggle Riders to Show Folly of Stop Sign Law By Complying With It"
Copyright NoticeThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.