- Insanely Busy Weekend Apparently Handled Pretty Well by Muni (SFGate)
- As Visitors Flock to Bay Area Transit (SFGate), BART Breaks Record (CBS 5), Traffic Doesn’t Jam (Merc)
- Bus vs. Bike: C.W. Nevius Races Fellow Chronicle Reporter to HSBG Festival (SFGate)
- CA Gas Prices Hit All-Time High (CBS 5), Governor Calls for Early Sale of Winter-Blend Gas (SacBee)
- Study: Teen Drunk Driving Down Due To High Gas Prices Over Past Two Decades (CBS 5)
- A Brief Reminder About the Real Factors Affecting Gas Prices (CoCo Times)
- Daly City Minivan Driver Runs Over Three In Church Parking Lot, Killing 6-Year-Old Girl (KTVU)
- Oakland North Covers Walk and Roll to School Day in Alameda County
- CPUC Issues “Ceast and Desist” Orders to Two Ride-Sharing App Companies (SFGate)
- KRON‘s People Behaving Badly: Drivers Regularly Roll Through Alameda Stop Sign
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill.
We will be publishing lightly today and back on our regular schedule tomorrow. Happy Columbus / Indigenous People’s Day.