Central Corridor Plan Public Meeting
- Land use and zoning controls,
- Urban form and height controls, including historic resources,
- Streets, parks, and public realm improvements,
- Methods to fund community amenities, and
- Road map to Plan completion.
The preferred concepts are based on our work over the last 16 months on this plan, including input from our other two public workshops, meetings with over a dozen community groups, walking tours, a storefront charrette, online surveys and feedback forms, and coordination with numerous other City agencies.
For information and resources from past workshops and analyses, please visit the project website (below).
We look forward to receiving your input on our proposals as we work towards our project milestones:
- Completion of a Draft Plan: September 2012
- Completion of Environmental Analysis and Adoption of the Plan: Fall 2014
Contact: Joshua Switzk
Phone: (415) 575-6815