Midnight Train: A Panel Discussion on Late Night Transportation
Join a discussion on the state of late-night transportation in San Francisco featuring a panel of leaders exploring the impacts of inadequate transit options on the late-night economy and the policy solutions in play.
The event, hosted by the Harvey Milk LGBT Democratic Club and the SF Young Democrats, will be moderated by Streetsblog SF’s Aaron Bialick.
- Scott Wiener, District 8 Supervisor
- Liz Brisson, planner at the SF County Transportation Authority
- Tom Temprano, owner of Virgil’s Sea Room Bar and a member of the city’s Late Night Transportation Working Group
- Guy Carson, executive director of the California Music and Culture Association
- Gabe Medina, policy manager at the Mission Economic Development Agency