- Uber Driverless Cars Return to SF (SFChron)
- More on Plan for SF Budget Windfall (NBCBayArea)
- BART and Alleged Campaign Violations (DailyJournal)
- Lawyers Argue BART Murder Suspect Unfit to Stand Trial (SFChron)
- More on Golden Gate Bridge Toll (CBSBayArea, MercNews)
- Kezar Drive Bridge Repair (Hoodline)
- Planning Commission Approves SoMa Development (SFExaminer)
- Square Signs Office Deal in Oakland (SFChron)
- 10 Big Housing Stories of 2018 (Berkeleyside)
- Local Teachers Struggle with Housing Costs, Long Commutes (Almanac)
- Family of Hit & Run Victim Opens New Market (SFChron, Hoodline)
- Commentary: Reform Federal EV Credit (EastBayTimes)
Please consider making a donation during Streetsblog’s holiday fund drive!
Streetsblog San Francisco will be on holiday starting on the afternoon of Friday, Dec. 21, returning January, 2, 2019. Have a great, safe, and happy holiday break and we’ll see you with everything streetsie in the New Year!