Ocean Avenue Corridor Design Project Open House
From the SF Planning Department:
The City of San Francisco in coordination with the Ocean Avenue Association invites you to the final open house for the OCEAN AVENUE CORRIDOR DESIGN PROJECT
Since March 2014, the City of San Francisco has been working with the community to identify ways to improve connections between the Ocean Avenue Commercial District and Balboa Park Station.
Final designs will be unveiled at an Open House on February 11, 2015. Members of the public are invited to stop by anytime between 6:30pm and 8pm to view designs and other project materials, including:
- Designs for Ocean Ave between Phelan Ave and San Jose Ave
- Designs for Ocean Ave between San Jose and Mission Street
- Designs for Geneva Ave between Phelan Ave and I-280
- Designs for Gateway Nodes along Ocean Ave.
- Proposed streetscape amenities
City staff will be on-hand to answer questions and get feedback on your priorities for improvements. Refreshments provided — Please join us!