- Preliminary Findings Coming on Transbay (SFExaminer)
- Grant for Better Market Street (SFChron)
- Problems with New Berkeley BART Entrance (SFChron)
- Ed Lee’s Legacy and Affordable Housing (SFChron, SFExaminer)
- The Big Plan to Solve Housing (EastBayTimes)
- Architects and Developers Work Together (Curbed)
- Woman Seriously Injured in Nob Hill Hit and Run (SFExaminer, SFGate)
- Mission Merchants Still Upset About Red Lanes (MissionLocal)
- Berkeley’s Infrastructure Funding Gap (Berkeleyside)
- Commentary: BART Fine is a Joke (EastBayTimes)
- Commentary: The Bay Area’s Big Housing Deal You’ve Never Heard of (SFExaminer)
Get state headlines at Streetsblog CA, national headlines at Streetsblog USA
Join us tonight, Wednesday, Dec. 12, from 7-9 p.m., at Dalva, near the 16th and Mission BART station, for the annual Streetsblog holiday party.
And please consider making a donation during Streetsblog’s holiday fund drive!