This Week: Downtown, Bike Camping, E-Bikes
Here is a list of events this week.
- Tuesday Renewing San Francisco’s Economic Core. Join SPUR to hear how stakeholders can help revive San Francisco’s downtown. Tuesday, May 24, 12:30-1:30 p.m. Register for Zoom link.
- Wednesday Bike Camping Basics. Join Bike East Bay for this webinar/primer on bike camping. Wednesday, May 25, 12:30-1:30 p.m. Register for Zoom link.
- Wednesday E-Bike Basics. Thinking about getting an e-bike? Join the Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition for an evening discussion about e-bikes. Wednesday, May 25, 6-7 p.m. Register for Zoom link.
- Thursday Did Somebody Say Chocolate?. Join SPUR for a tour of Dandelion Chocolate, San Francisco’s new 28,105-square-foot chocolate factory. Thursday, May 26, 12:30-1:30. Register for more details.
- Friday Women and Non-Binary Morning Ride. Join the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition for a socially distanced bike ride for women & nonbinary cyclists. Friday, May 27, 7:15-8:45 a.m. McLaren Lodge, 501 Stanyan Street, S.F.
- Friday Bike Month Bike Bash. Join the Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition for a Bike Month closing celebration. Friday, May 27, 5-7 p.m. Sports Basement of Redwood City, 202 Walnut Street, Redwood City.
Got an event we should know about? Drop us a line.