- Caltrans says It’s Preparing for Another Bay Bridge Closure (ABC7)
- CHP Increasing Patrols on S-Curve In Effort to Slow Drivers (KCBS)
- Dave Snyder and Geary Merchants Prez David Heller Debate Geary BRT (Richmond District Blog)
- MTA Releases Instructions for Muni Real Time Arrival Data (SF Appeal)
- BIKE NOPA Confirms JFK Drive Resurfacing Project in GG Park Has Begun
- SF Examiner: "Redwood City Struggling with Rebuilding Downtown"
- SF Gate Op-Ed: "Candlestick-Hunter’s Point Project at a Milestone"
- PA City Council Approves Affordable-Housing Complex in "Transit-Friendly Location" (Palo Alto Online)
- PA Council Also Approves a More Ped-Bike Friendly Oregon Expressway Plan (Merc)
- LA MTA Recommends Light-Rail Corridor Along Crenshaw Boulevard (LAT)
- Menlo Park City Council Wants High-Speed Rail Underground (The Almanac)
- 47 Drivers Cited for Breaking Cell Phone Law in Petaluma (Presss Democrat)
- Sacramento Bicyclists Hold the City’s First Tweed Ride (Sac Cycle Chic)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill