- SFMTA Board to Hold Public Hearing Today on Restoring Muni Service (SF Examiner)
- Woman Injured in 2006 Muni Crash on Market St. to Receive $750k Claim (SF Examiner)
- SFMTA Will Stop Paying Six Muni Operators for Work as Union Reps (City Insider)
- Fourth of July Marked 150th Anniversary of First Market St. Rail Line (SF Gate)
- SF Supes Reappoint Planning Commissioners Moore and Sugaya (City Insider)
- Agencies Envision "World-Class" Park in Oakland at Touchdown of Bay Bridge (Merc)
- Bicyclist Stabbed in Early Morning Attack on the Embarcadero (SF Gate)
- Bay Citizen: "Death Raises Questions about Cyclist Website"
- More on the Fell Street Arco Changes from BIKE NOPA and Bay Citizen
- SUV Designer Who Expressed Regrets Killed While Riding His Bicycle (NYT)
- Illinois Governor Signs Bicycle Safety Bill into Law (WLS-TV)
- San Mateo Daily Journal: "Vision for El Camino Takes Form"
- Firms Developing Visual Applications to Help Pedestrians Distracted by Phones (SF Gate)
- US Spends Billions
on Oil Subsidies; Americans Paying Lowest
Gas Taxes in History (NYT, USA Today)