- Governor’s Gas Tax Scheme a "Bait and Switch" Move to Avoid Funding Transit (Sac Bee)
- Merc: "What Will It Take to Fix Bay Area Transit Crisis?"
- Mayor’s State of City Makes No Mention of Improving Muni’s On-Time Performance (SF Gate)
- Tentative Nod for Congestion-Based Toll Increases on Bay Area Bridges (SF Gate, Coco Times)
- "Where the Riders Are" on BART (The Pedestrianist)
- SMART Holds Public Hearing on Interior Design for Trains (Marin IJ)
- California Adopts "Greenest Building Codes in U.S." (SF Gate)
- Free Parking for Oakland City Workers Costs $400,000 a Year (In Oakland Blog)
- BOS Prez David Chiu Doesn’t Want New Buildings to Shadow City Parks (SF Gate)
- More Coverage from the NYT on Obama Admin’s Sustainable Transpo Initiative
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill.