- Disabled Train Causes Major BART Delays During Evening Commute (SF Gate)
- Living in the O on AC Transit Cuts: "Losing the Bus That Allowed Me to Go Carless"
- Driver Injures Bicyclist in Crash at Fulton and Arguello Streets (BIKE NOPA)
- Portland Driver Who Intentionally Ran Over Cyclist Convicted of Lesser Charge (Bike Portland)
- Ken Garcia's "Purely About Politics" Rant Against SF Supes' Charter Amendments (SF Examiner)
- Sit/Lie Facing Rejection from SF Supes; Mayor to Go Directly to Ballot (City Insider, ABC7, KCBS)
- SFMTA Chief Nat Ford on SFPark and "How Technology is Making SF a Smarter City" (The Atlantic)
- Barney's to Give Up Its Renovated Basement Space for Central Subway Project (Curbed SF)
- 150th Anniversary of Rail Transit on Market Street Approaching (Market St. Railway)
- Obama Visit to Disrupt Some Muni Lines (Muni Diaries)
- A Crackdown on Segways in Copenhagen (Copenhagenize) Do We Really Want Them in GG Park?
- Burrito Justice Urges Noe Valley Residents to Sign the Parklet Petition
- A Podcast Worth Listening to on 22nd Street Parklet: "Liberated Territory" (Jasper's Wardrobe)
- Yglesias Reports on Shanghai's Contraflow Bike Lanes
More headlines at Streetsblog