- Three Cyclists Hit in Attack Remain Hospitalized; Chronicle Talks to Witnesses (SF Gate)
Citizen: "Park Leeway for Churchgoers Poses Danger for Cyclists"
- Ca. High-Speed Rail Board Chooses 87-280 Route for San Jose (Merc)
- New HSR CEO Vows to Form New Partnerships and Work With "All of You" (Merc, SF Gate)
- Why Is the American Public Transportation Association in Bed With the
Road Lobby? (MTR)
- Does BART’s New "Signage Fail" Point to a "Society Fail?" (Burrito Justice via Spots Unkown)
- More on Yesterday’s Caltrain Board Meeting from Green Caltrain, SF Examiner
- Living in the O: "Institutional Change Needed to Shift Car-Centric Patterns"
- Parking Enforcement to Be Staffed by Volunteers in Auburn (Sac Bee)
- SF Launches Taxi Medallion Plan (SF Examiner) Cabbies File Suit to Halt It (The Snitch)
- Wonks Wonder If Urban Affairs Post Will Ever Be More Than Window
- Streetfilms’ John Hamilton Takes the TransForm Car-Free Challenge (TransForm)