- Muni Considering New Route Rules in Wake of Emily Dunn’s Death (SF Gate)
- N-Judah Derails at Church and Duboce; No Injuries Reported (SF Exam, SF Appeal)
- PCO Attacked by Woman Who Got a Parking Ticket in the Haight (BCN via SF Exam)
- SFPD Releases Names, Cities of BART Protestors Who Were Arrested (SF Gate, SF Exam)
- Chief Greg Suhr says Police “Will Act Quicker” at Future BART Protests (ABC7)
- Bay Citizen: “Frustrated Commuters May Strike Back”
- BART Director James Fang Accepted Contractor Money, Despite Conflict Rule (Cal Watch)
- Caltrans Demolishes Skate Park Under Interstate 580 (ABC7)
- Survey Shows Younger Americans Driving Less (Sightline via Streetsblog NY)
- TOD and a Parking Requirement Debate in Denver (ClimateWire via NYT)
- More Bike Boxes, Pedestrian Improvements on Tap in Portland (Bike Portland)
- Don’t Forget to Vote for Streetsblog in the SF Weekly Web Awards!
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill
Editor’s note: Streetsblog SF is on a light posting schedule today.