- FHA “Sees No Reason” to Delay Bay Bridge Opening, Date to Be Announced (SF Exam, SFGate, ABC)
- SFSU Labor Professor on BART’s “Villification of Its Employees” (Beyond Chron)
- More History From Bernalwood on How Cesar Chavez Became Such an “Awful” Motorway
- On El Camino Real, Caltrans Considers Cutting Down Trees for Left-Turn Lanes (Daily Journal)
- Elon Musk’s Hyperloop Might Not Really Be So Much Cheaper or as Practical as HSR (WaPo, Mercury)
Slow news day, folks.
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill