SFMTA Open House for 14-Mission Improvements and Public Life Plan Update
The SFMTA and SF Planning are actively working to improve the 14 Mission corridor. Join us at an open house to learn more!
February 18, 2015 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. at The Women’s Building (Auditorium)
At the open house we’ll share proposed improvements for the 14/14L Mission that will enhance pedestrian safety and Muni reliability along Mission Street.
Muni Forward improvements will:
- Remove turn conflicts at busy intersections
- Make boarding the bus quicker by adding transit sidewalk extensions
- Establish transit-only lanes to reduce Muni delays
Also at the open house, the Mission Street Public Life Plan will highlight the outcome of an 18-month community planning process that promotes Mission Street as a vital transit corridor with art, local commerce, and public spaces for everyone to enjoy.
The Mission Public Life Plan will:
- Improve pedestrian safety at major intersections
- Develop design ideas for new public spaces
- Provide strategies for maintenance, programming, and art
Join staff at any time during the open house to ask questions and discuss these improvements. Your feedback is important to refining these proposals!
If you are unable to attend or would like to provide comments online, take our online survey.