- Gas Leak on Stockton Street Shuts Down Muni’s 30, 45 Lines in Chinatown (SFist)
- SFPD Officers Shoot, Kill Man Who Attempted to Steal Man’s Bike With Knife in the Mission (ABC)
- After Disability Concerns, BART Board to Moved Handrails in New Car Design (SF Examiner)
- Oakland A’s Owner Wants “Acres and Acres of Parking” at Proposed New Stadium (ABC)
- Hyperloop to Be Tested in Central Valley “Eco-Utopia” Development (CBS)
Note: Today was a slow day for headlines.
More headlines at Streetsblog USA