This Week: Sausalito Gate 6, Oakland’s DD, Geary BRT
- Monday tonight! Gate 6 Intersection Presentation. Plans for improvements to Sausalito’s Gate 6 Road intersection will be presented at the City of Sausalito’s Pedestrian and Bicycle Advisory Committee Meeting. Monday, tonight! Nov. 21. The presentation on Gate 6 Road intersection improvements will begin at approximately 7:00 p.m.
- Monday tonight! Measure DD Community Coalition. The Measure DD Community Coalition was formed to establish an ongoing dialogue with the City of Oakland on how this bond measure will be implemented. Monday tonight! Nov.21, 7:10 p.m., Lakeside Garden Center, 666 Bellevue Ave, Oakland.
- Tuesday Member Office Hours with SFBC Executive Director Brian Wiedenmeier. Brian holds monthly “office hours” in each Supervisorial District. This month’s office hours will be in District 2 at Rapha Cycle Club on Filbert and Fillmore. District Two SFBC members are invited to come meet Brian and voice your concerns. If you can’t make it, send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tuesday, Nov. 22, 8-10 a.m. Rapha Cycle Club, 2198 Filbert St., S.F.
- Tuesday Rolling Out Geary BRT. More than 52,000 people ride Geary Boulevard buses every day. This winter, the final environmental review document for the Geary BRT project will be released and decision makers will vote to certify its findings and select a preferred design. Join the project team, BRT experts and community leaders for a conversation about the future of this corridor. Tuesday, Nov. 22, SPUR Urban Center, 654 Mission Street, S.F. Free for SPUR members. $10 for non-members.
- Thursday Happy Thanksgiving!
Got an event we should know about? Drop us a line.