- Transit advocates push MTC to use project funding to save transit jobs (Mass Transit)
- What would it take to provide every city with high-quality, zero-emission public transit?
- Lime gets official permission to add 1,000 scooters in SF (Chronicle)
- Oakland and Berkeley have very different notions of what makes a “complete street” (Systemic Failure)
- Another round of construction on Twin Peaks tunnel to begin Monday (Examiner )
- Ranking the pavement condition of Bay Area cities (Dublin wins Best in Bay) (Dublin San Ramon)
Local journalism is more important than ever during these trying times. Won’t you contribute?