- S.F. Reducing Speed Limits (SFGate)
- Open Streets Polarize S.F. (SFExaminer)
- Governor Talks Trains (EastBayTimes, SJSpotLight)
- BART’s Social Workers Helping (Security)
- Is Clipper Stealing People’s Money? (EastBayTimes)
- Motorists Poisoning the Air (SFGate)
- Hayward Streets Remain Deadly (EastBayTimes)
- That Light Pole Came out of Nowhere (SFGate)
- Breed Criticizes Supes for Talking About Homeless, then Opposing Housing (SFChron)
- New Map of Bay Area Trails (RichmondStandard)
- What Tourists Ask about S.F. (SFGate)
- Commentary: Put Berkeley Ferry Before Voters (Berkeleyside)
Streetsblog will not publish on Martin Luther King Day, Monday, Jan. 17.
Local journalism is more important than ever. Won’t you contribute?