- Man Dies After Falling Near J-Church Train; Authorities Unclear What Happened (SF Appeal, NBC11)
- Mayor’s Office Sets Up Fund for Boy Stabbed on Muni Bus (BCN via CBS5)
- Market Street Railway Blog: "Market Street Pilot Great for F-Line"
- VTA Releases List of Revised Service Cuts (VTA Watch)
- EPA Confident It Can Withstand Auto Industry Lawsuit Over California Emission Standards (AP)
- Judge Refuses to Drop Charges Against Ex-BART Cop Accused in Shooting (CBS 5)
- Campbell Bicyclist with MS Rides "to Keep the Disease at Bay"; Charity Ride This Weekend (Merc)
- Hundreds of Bicyclists Ride with Lance Armstrong in LA (KTLA, Daily News)
- An Argument for Stronger Bicycle Infrastructure in Australia (New Matilda)
- Ca. High-Speed Rail Authority Reopens Bidding Process for Communications Contract (Sac Bee)
More headlines from Streetsblog Capitol Hill.