- High-Speed Rail Authority Resurrects Old Ideas for an SF Terminal (Transbay Blog, SF Examiner)
- More on BART Service Reductions Taking Effect Today (Transbay Blog, CBS5)
- Sac Bee Editorial: "Is Public Transit Poised for a Comeback?"
- Novato School Buses to Get Overhaul Despite Cuts (Marin IJ)
- Police Release Sketch of Man Suspected of Stabbing Boy on Muni Bus (SF Appeal, KCBS)
- Muni Races to Check Its Security Cameras Following Attack (SF Gate)
- Bill on Schwarzenegger’s Desk Would Test Interlock System to Prevent Drunk Driving (Roadshow)
- Environmentalist and Transportation Planner Sue Olive Dies (SF Gate)
- Recession May Alter the State’s Real Estate Landscape (LAT)
- A Sacramento Bee Reporter Writes About His Bike Commute to Work
- "Bike the Block" Party Being Planned for SF’s NOPA Later This Month (BIKE NOPA)
More headlines over at Streetsblog Capitol Hill.