- Mercury News: "Bay Area Transit in Crisis"
- Sonoma County Transit Service to Face Cuts Under Governor’s Proposal (Press Democrat)
- Human Transit: Don’t Assume Next Round of Muni Service Cuts Will Go Smoothly
- MTA Moves Ahead with Plan to Layoff More Than 100 Workers (SF Examiner)
- Seattle’s Community Transit Proposes Fare Hikes and Service Cuts (Seattle Transit Blog)
- LA Metrolink to Reduce Service in Riverside and Orange Counties (LAT, Streetsblog LA)
- Berkeley Planning Commission Approves Further Studies on BRT (Friends of BRT Blog)
- Governor’s Budget Calls for More Cameras to Catch Speeding Drivers (AP via SF Examiner)
- Carl Nolte Looks Back on the Old Days on Market Street (SF Gate)
- Bikes 4 Life Program "Spins the Wheels of Social Change" in West Oakland (Oakland Local)
- New Bike Racks Appear Along the Great Highway (BIKE NOPA)
- Hundreds of BART Riders Drop Their Pants for a Day (SF Gate)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill.