- Muni Union Set to Vote Today on Labor Concessions (City Insider)
- BART Directors Approve Budget with No Fare Increases or Service Cuts (SF Gate, Merc, KCBS)
- How to Revive Oakland’s Economy? Student Suggests Streetcar Line (SF Gate)
- Living in the O: "Berkeley City Council Coming Around on BRT"
- New Hybrid Buses Set to Roll Out in Marin County (Marin IJ)
- On Anniversary of D.C. Crash, LaHood Pushes for Federal Oversight of Transit Agencies (WaPo)
- Man Attacked in Incident That Sparked Sit/Lie Proposal Opposes It (Bay Citizen)
- A Rare Moment of Quiet at the Problematic Arco Divisadero Station (BIKE NOPA)
- Chron Editorial: Mid-Market Street Needs City Hall’s "Full Focus"
- Measure to Raise Vehicle Registration Fee for State Parks Qualifies for Ballot (Merc)
Ride Minneapolis, Biggest Bike-Share in USA, Is Up and Running (Transpo