Diridon Community Meeting: Diridon Station Area Plan
"How many parking spots do you want at Diridon Station? Do you want
lots of motor vehicle traffic or do you envision a pedestrian-friendly
neighborhood that you can easily bike through to get onto the train?
The final Diridon Station Area Plan Alternatives Analysis Report is now available from the City of San Jose (http://www.sanjoseca.gov/planning/diridon/default.asp)
Additionally, Greenbelt Alliance contracted with Nelson Nygaard to
draft a Parking/ Transportation Demand Management report for the
Item’s on Monday evening’s agenda include:
- The City of San Jose’s land use scenario unveiled at the August 7th workshop
- Parking policies proposed by Nelson Nygaard
- The Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition’s Diridon Bicycle Manifesto
- Affordable housing in the station area
- How to get your own comments heard
You can view the report of the three different alternatives at the for the station area."