- SFMTA Mandates Taxi Backseat Credit Card Readers (SFGate, SF Examiner)
- Streetscape Improvements Coming to Broadway in Chinatown (CurbedSF)
- Burrito Justice: Why Not Keep Digging and “Loop the T-Third”?
- Tucked-Away Public Spaces Need Upkeep by Owners (SFGate)
- Haighteration: Are We Liking the New Duboce?
- “Walkonomics” Web-App Ranks SF’s Walkable Streets Using Broader Measurements (PRWeb)
- Alameda County Measure B Transpo Sales Tax Measure Makes Nov Ballot (CoCo Times)
- Christopher Kidd: TOD at the Heart of “East Bay Development Ballet” (Sustainable City News)
- Highway 4 Widening for eBART Extension of Pittsburg/Bay Point Line Underway (Roadshow)
- “Hate the Commute?” Take the New Oakland – South SF Ferry Service (SM Daily Journal)
- States Explore Milage Fees as Gas Tax Revenues Decline (USA Today)
- GOOD Cities: Can Ditching Your Car Make You Feel More Free?
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill