From Bike East Bay:
The Bay Area’s biggest FREE bike event, Pedalfest, is coming back to Jack London Square for a fifth year on Saturday, July 25! This is a free, all-ages event, with sponsorship and beer sales benefitting local bike advocacy non-profit Bike East Bay, so drink up! We’ll be taking over the whole Jack London Square from 11am-7pm that day to celebrate all things bicycle!
Valet bicycle parking will be provided for free by Bike East Bay, at the corner of Broadway and Embarcadero.
Get all of the event details at: pedalfestjacklondon.com. Sign up to volunteer with Bike East Bay for a 3-hour shift and get a Pedalfest T-shirt, lunch, and a beer (or other beverage) as thanks: www.BikeEastBay.org/volunteer.
This year’s event includes:
* Rock the Bike’s Pedal-powered Sound Stage
* The Whiskeydrome mini-velodrome
* New Belgium Beer Garden (Win a New Belgium Cruiser Bike!)
* Oaklandish’s Kids Bicycle Parade
* Bicycle Stunt Shows
* Whymcycles rideable art bikes
* The Exploratorium’s Science of Cycling exhibit
* Bike Registration Photo Booth and BikeLink locker card giveaway
* Bike Sports: Bike Polo + Unicycle Basketball
* Pop Up Bike Skills Park
* e-bike Test Track
* Kids Bicycle Rodeo with Cycles of Change
* And lots more!