Roger is taking a couple of days off. Absent any breaking news, expect just headlines and stories from SBCAL and SBUSA.
- Fillmore Transit Priority Project Promises Big Changes (Hoodline)
- $604 Million Better Market Street Project Also Clears Budget Hurdles (Examiner)
- Curbed Goes Underground to Tour the "Central Subway"
- Bay Area Still Adding Jobs Despite Job/Transit Issues (KQED)
- Brown, Schwarzenegger Celebrate Extension of Cap-and-Trade (Chronicle, KQED)
- Man Screaming Death Threats Terrorizes BART Train (Chronicle)
- Pedestrian Killed on Lafayette Street (Chronicle)
- Citing Hygiene and Safety, Rec. and Parks Takes Aim at Sandboxes (Hoodline)
- Maybe, Just Maybe, Monorails Aren't the Future (Chronicle)