It's a short week but a full one. Here are the
highlights, but be sure to check out the full events calendar for even more.
- Tuesday: SPUR Lunchtime Forum: Growing Urban Habitats. William Morrish speaks about a new how-to guide describing opportunities for housing design that are both respectful of current residents and sustainable for generations to come. 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: Community Meeting: Balboa Park Station Project. The SFMTA is hosting a discussion on a number of proposed bicycle and pedestrian improvement projects in the Balboa Park Station neighborhood. Come see, comment on and help prioritize concepts to make the connection to the Balboa Park Station area better for all. 6-8 p.m.
- Thursday: SPUR Lunchtime Forum: Archiving the City. FoundSF invites history buffs, community leaders, and San Franciscans of all kinds to share their unique stories, images, and videos from past and present. With Chris Carlsson. 12:30 p.m.
- Thursday: SFBC Phonebanking. Help SFBC with their phonebanking efforts. No cold calling, just simple reminders to lapsed SFBC members that their membership is expired. Dinner provided. 5-8 p.m.
- Saturday: Diridon Station Area Plan Community Visioning Workshop #1. Join the planning team from the City
of San José for a Diridon Station Area Plan Visioning Workshop. The
first in a series of community workshops for the Station Area Plan,
this event will focus on visions and ideas for the future. 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Sunday: Bike Love Festival. Come check out the latest custom frames by Steve Rex, Mikkelsen, 4130 Inc, RRVelo, Cleaver, and more. Eat free donuts and drink free coffee. Sell your bike or parts at the swap. 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
Keep an eye on the calendar for updated listings. Got an event we should know about? Drop us a line.